|Seven by melanie_hughes, on Flickr|
In continuation of my post on Blog Awards, here are seven random facts about me.
1. My given name is actually Jenny. Not Jennifer or Genevieve. Just Jenny.
2. I live in Southern California and yet I don't wear shorts. I own one pair. I've worn them once in the last two years.
3. I am terrified of fish. Completely terrified. Like I have nightmares and wake up in a panic because I think there are fish in my sheets. I can't take my eyes off a fish tank if it's in the same room as me.
4. I've visited Mexico, Egypt, Germany, Spain, France and England, but I've never been to Canada.
5. I didn't learn to drive until I was 19.
6. I now prefer a stick shift to an automatic, even in LA traffic.
7. I do all my best writing late at night, but I come up with my best ideas in the shower or while driving.