Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Write Like...



I write like
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

After getting this from an awesome agent:

This is actually a really tough one. I like your concept, your query is really well written. Two years ago, I would have been all over requesting this. But right now paranormal and urban fantasy has been really overdone, which means it's a tough sell. And there have been some pretty big books that have sold in the past year or so that have to do with "touch" and strange effects it can have. I'd love to see the next project you work on if this one doesn't snag you an agent.
...I needed a pick me up. Having a silly web analyzer tell me I write like Neil Gaiman worked ;) Who do you write like? Try the link and post your results here!

No comments:

Post a Comment